Over on Elsie's cute little space she has listed her 2010 creative to-do list,
so I decided to do the same! I have so many things that I want to learn how to do, to finish, or to share,
and I think a list might encourage me to get most of them done. So, here goes:
1. Learn to knit and crochet (look at Elsie's cute finger-knitted garlands with polaroids!)
Making Chicken Salad has a little tutorial up about how to make these here. And these are soooo pretty....made of cotton knit. Neat that her shop is called Pretty Birdie. :)
I want to learn to make them in every color.
3. Embroider on something vintage and make cute little children's clothes with felt appliques.
I love Sublime Stitching. More patterns, please.
4. Thinking about having this girl give my blog a makeover. I love her work!
5. Find something to do with all of the vintage paper I have collected through estate sales.
6. Get one of these (very hard to find).
7. And these.